Mercy Legacy Society
Through Mercy's Legacy Society, we celebrate Mercy's long tradition of
service to the community, and we commit to ensure this legacy is preserved
for the benefit of future generations. Membership in the Mercy Legacy
Society is open to all individuals who provide a gift through one of the
following charitable gift programs.
- A Bequest by Will
- A Life Income Arrangement
- Supplemental Retirement Plans
- A Charitable Lead Trust
- Life Estate Agreement
- Bargain Sale
- Life Insurance
Click here for definitions of the
above charitable gift options.
Benefits of Membership
- Self-satisfaction and knowledge that your bequest, trust, and/or
life income arrangement will support the needs of the poorest
in Douglas County.
- Upon written permission, and in special remembrance, an acknowledgment
of your generosity will be published in our newsletter.
- With written permission, the inscription of your name in our Legacy
Society Registry will be maintained in a place of honor at Mercy.
- An official Mercy Legacy Society Certificate of Remembrance.
- Upon learning of your passing, a memorial remembrance service will
be offered in your name by our interdenominational spiritual staff.
- Members will be invited to a very special annual gala to welcome new
members and honor all members for their special commitment to the future
of our community.
To qualify for membership, each charitable commitment must be formally
and confidentially confirmed to us in writing by you. Your gift for the
future can be designated for general use by Mercy Foundation or for a
specific purpose chosen by you. We will assist you and your designated
representative in determining which method is best for you.
For more information, please contact us at:
2700 Stewart Parkway
Roseburg, OR 97470
(541) 677- 4818