Children's HealthCare Fund
By joining forces with concerned citizens, Mercy Foundation has created and built a fund that benefits the families of children who have demonstrated financial need for health care and related assistance and the organizations that serve them.
The Children's HealthCare Fund helps ease the financial burden on families of expenses like special equipment, medications, and transportation. Grants from the fund are made possible by generous community donations through the Foundation's Festival of Trees event, which is held annually in early December.
Mercy Foundation's Children's HealthCare Fund Review Committee will consider funding applicants who . . .
• Are a dependent child 20 years of age or younger
• Are programs devoted to serving healthcare
• needs of children
• Reside or are located in Douglas County
• Can show that one or more children will benefit
• directly from granted funds
• Can show financial need or hardship
The Childran's HealthCare Fund Committee
Sharon Wilson, Chairperson
Children's HealthCare Fund Application
Click Here to Download Application Form