Wondering how to get involved?
I love these activities. They are short, informative, and fun. The kids enjoy them and we continue to talk about them
For a student to be healthy they need to be educated and to be educated, they need to be healthy
The Foundation’s Healthy Kids programs have truly been a pathway to better health for our students!
-Dave Gianotti, Riddle Superintendent
- “I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that all service is joy.” - Kahlil Gibran
- “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” - P.J. O’Rourke
- “If you were born with the ability to change someone’s perspective or emotions, never waste that gift. It is one of the most powerful gifts God can give — the ability to influence.” - Shannon L. Alde
- “Being innovative in your philanthropy allows you to stride forward in your giving journey; you can marry your mind and heart to turn charity into lasting impact; and you can become more ambitious in your giving.” - Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
- “Never respect men merely for their riches, but rather for their philanthropy; we do not value the sun for its height, but for its use.” - Gamaliel Bailey
- “ Philanthropy is involved with basic innovations that transform society, not simply maintaining the status quo or filling basic social needs that were formerly the province of the public sector.” - David Rockefeller
- "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." - Winston Churchill
- “The results of philanthropy are always beyond calculation.” - Mary Ritter Beard
Copyright 2016 Mercy Foundation All Rights Reserved
CHI Mercy Health Mercy Foundation 2700 NW Stewart Parkway Roseburg Oregon 97471 541.677.4818